Activities included in Annenberg All Access Pass:
– "Palm Springs Modern": A Look Back In Time To 1999
– Unveiling the Legacy: Exploring the Donald Judd Foundation
– Preserving the Bauhaus Legacy on Cape Cod: Saving Marcel Breuer’s Summer Home - A CALL TO ACTION!
– John Wayne, Hollywood and the American West
– The Direction of Sculptural Ceramics in Architecture by Stan Bitters
– Keynote Presentation: Dr. Barry Bergdoll: Modernist Architecture on Exhibition
– Charles Phoenix Presents "New York Cityland and the 1964 New York World's Fair"
– Shag With A Twist: Premiere
– An Introduction to Herbert Bayer and the Bauhaus–Aspen Connection
– Albert Frey’s 1931 Aluminaire House and Its Influence on American Modernism
– FILM: Modernism, Inc. – A New Documentary on Eliot Noyes
– Shag With A Twist: Hosted by Shag
– OUCH! Preservation is Difficult: Why Should We Do This? The Case for the Eliot Noyes House
– Stories Untold: Creating The New International African American Museum
– Shag With A Twist: Matinee Performance
– FILM: World Premiere of “New England Modernism - Revolutionary Architecture in the 20th Century
– “If You’re Designing Modern, Use the Past”: William Haines’ Interior Design at Sunnylands
– From Bauhaus to Your House: The Life and Designs of Anni Albers
– The Birth of Modernism: Irving Gill in California
– 10 Years of Iconic Houses: Connecting the Most Significant House Museums of the 20th Century
– Jimmy Van Heusen – Swingin’ in the Desert with Frank & Bing - Film and Panel Discussion
– “Swinging On A Star” - An Evening of Jimmy Van Heusen’s Songs with Melissa Mulder
– Francisco Artigas: A Fresh Look at a Forgotten Mexican Modernism Architect
– Rational Simplicity and Rudolph de Harak: The Life and Work of a Midcentury Modernist Designer
– Wait Until You See: Slim Aarons x Palm Springs
– Billie Tsien (TWBT Architects): Architecture As An Act Of Profound Optimism
– “Swingin’ The Disney Songbook” with Matt Johnson and The New Jet Set, Featuring Adryon de León
– The Kaufmanns of Fallingwater: Modern Movement Tastemakers
– A Tale of Two Kaufmann Wives and Two Tragic Endings
– Sarasota School of Architecture Redux
– Palm Springs Fashion, Then & Now: Trina Turk and Nelda Linsk in Conversation
– Meeting the Standards: Hon. Sara Bronin on Protecting Modern Sites
– Paul Rudolph, Charles Moore, and Back Again: A Sarasota Architect’s Journey
– A Conversation of Wit, Wisdom, and a Whisper of Gossip with Edith Head (Matinee or Evening)
$495 per person – All Access General Admission Pass. (Value of $1045 incl. fees)
Things to Know
All Access General Admission Pass. (Value of $1045 incl. fees)
Non-refundable, no exchanges.
Valid for general admission to all scheduled Modernism Week Annenberg Theater presentations and performances for 8 days–Friday, February 16 through Friday, February 23.
The organizer of this event is Modernism Week.
Event Check-in Location
101 N Museum Dr
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Photo Credits: Modernism Week Film & Presentations
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.