$18 (1.5 hrs)
Honey, I’m Home! is a fun and fresh take on Modernism Week’s commitment to architecture and design that recalls our collective past. It’s not just a nostalgic romp through the familiar. You’ll also experience the unfamiliar, like:
- Rooms and locales referenced in the shows but never seen
- Views of the sets from angles previously unseen by viewers, including from the actors’ perspective
- Complete floorplans
- True or intended colors of shows shot in black-and-white
- Details shown thousands of times on screen but rarely noticed
- Accurately visualized “fourth walls”—the ones never seen because it’s where cameras and crew are positioned
- Live commentary illuminating each tour
- Between-tour interviews for context and insight
- World premiere material
- Audience Q&A
- Related celebrity interviews, behind-the-scenes outtakes, reviews of set design changes over time, and some surprises
Click here to view trailer
Things to Know
This event is for 12 and older.
Ample free public parking is available.
Enter underground parking at Hyatt on Palm Canyon Drive or in the multi-level public garage across from the Palm Springs Art Museum.
Handicap parking is available.
This event is wheelchair accessible.
The organizer of this event is Modernism Week.
Modernism Week Theater At CAMP
Hyatt Palm Springs
285 N Palm Canyon Dr
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Photo Credits: Designed by Eric Chiel from online sources
|No items available.|