Cost: Free, Reservations Required.
Thank you for your interest in helping us make Sunnylands Olive Oil!Guests will join Sunnylands employees in gathering and sorting olives that have been shaken to the ground on the historic Annenberg estate. You’ll be rewarded with a demonstration of the milling process, a sample of oil from the harvested olives, and a refreshing lunch.
PLEASE BRING: A refillable water bottle, snacks, sunscreen, and a hat. Wear comfortable, loose clothing, a hat, close-toed shoes, and topical bug repellent if sensitive to insects. Light gardening gloves and knee pads or a small folding stool are optional but recommended.
ARRIVAL: Guests must arrive between 6:30 am and 9:30 am at Sunnylands Center & Gardens, 37977 Bob Hope Drive in Rancho Mirage.
- Late-arriving guests cannot be accommodated.
- There will be no in-and-out privileges. Once guests leave the property, they will not be permitted to re-enter.
- Lunch will be served at approximately 11:30 am and the event will conclude at 1:30 pm.
- Participants must be 10 years of age or older. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- A maximum of four guests are allowed per registration.
- No pets, smoking, or vaping are allowed.
- Access to the Annenberg home and bottles of olive oil are not included with this reservation.
More details will be emailed prior to the program.
|No items available.|